Precision and Chaos
Yin and Yang
Healthy and Unhealthy
Hot and Cold
Evil and Good
Life and Death
Truth and Deceit
Is and Is Not
however you want to name it,
identify it,
exist as one thing
each is its fuel and exhaust.
My actions, my thoughts, my words,
even my posture and facial expressions
as mush as I don't want it
to be so, as much as I don't want
to be burdened by this,
possesses the power of both,
the power of dichotomy.
As we live we are dying
as I accept you I deny another/myself
as I deny you I accept another/myself.
It is the decisions we don't want
to make
that are the decisions
to make.
Yet, actions without decisions
although with potential for volatility
can be a solution. Volatility in of itself
can be a solution. But what remains?
And as I burn and exhaust
feed and eliminate my actions
this spiral of energy spreads out
swirling, combining and spiraling again
and against and within
all other living things.
There is no one path out
and no one path in.
Knowing this,
staying connected to this
listening, seeing, touching, hearing, smelling,
sensing this is
balance of human life.
Conscious of existence
choosing, deciding, accepting
is crucial everyday
every minute of that day.
Interaction and change is inevitable
but not always expected or understood
but that is where always the
struggle for balance performs.
Sharon. Thanks for the title change.
No comments:
Post a Comment