Same with a pretentious irritating voice yapping on and on. It never shuts up unless it gets a beating it deserves.
I would like to intellectually slice him up then physically beat him down. What an asshole to ruin my 5th gimlet.
Assholes. They are everywhere.
The other night I noticed a show, Celebrity Hauntings. For god sakes. I've never been haunted except by my past.
How is it that these 3rd rate celebrities, one after another has been haunted?
Attention, desperation, needy liars.
Ghost hauntings?
There are enough assholes in this world,
I don't need one from another dimension annoying me like this piss ant at the corner of the bar.
I know all he knows means nothing in the end. but now myself sitting alone with my gimlet while he is surrounded by hot chicks hanging on his every gratingly delivered word, haunts me. Asshole.
1 comment:
Boo
Post a Comment