Friday, January 11, 2013

It is always good to move to another thing as you end a thing.


By Scoundrel Ghost


As I sit, computer nerds from the north to my left and cackling hens from the north to my right, stuck in the middle I appreciate  my southern way. 

I am solid, secure in how I learned through tradition to sit still, quiet pretending to be simple all the while lying in wait. 

A chameleon does what comes natural or a predator that  knows the value of patience. 

He says, " you are a bitch."
 I initially,  the lizard part of my brain says,
 " Don't take that shit from him. Tell him you'll bring your fists of furry that will  kick his fat sexually confused ass so fast he will find himself back to the 70's. " 

But that is just a  judgement based on his perforated leather vest and body tattoos, and the fact that he is the only one in here Cruising.  And my keen bias.

But that is one thing and my life consist of much other. 

So I defer to my  severe indifference that allows me my skippy attitude about life. 

Stay stagnant.? Or keep moving? 

I prefer to let live and let live but lie and wait, settle and score and move on. 

No comments: