Saturday, August 29, 2015

Follow the blood trail

Trustworthy of a person is based on their nature foul mouthed or not.

This is supposed to be based on a study.the conclusion being that the more verbal vulgarities the more trustworthy the person.  Ever hung out at a lawyers bar?

I like the story of the frog and the scorpion the scorpion asks the frog to take him across the river and the frog says I can't because you will sting me and the scorpion says I won't sting you because we both will drown so the frog says OK but halfway across the river the scorpion stings the frog and the frog says to the scorpion you stung me now we're going to both drown and the scorpion says nonchalantly it's in my nature.

You are too pretty to be thinking right now. So stop or keep it up.  I follow my nature. Beetle or human. We are organisms. Curse or gift of the evolved brain. I ignore society's manufactured consent. 

Approach first with kindness.
 After?
 Above ALL else. Be true to yourself. And swing away. 

No comments: