Saturday, March 19, 2016

YOU KNOW WHO IT IS

You can't escape your nature.
No geographical, socioeconomical place, no venue or avenue of placement and turns or twists of fate will bring change into a new life. A weed sprouts relentlessly. Wildfire spreads, lightening destroys.

Evil plants a seed, evil grows, indifference plants nothing, weeds still grow. Plant wisely, beauty might grow in the  vulnerability amongst neighbors.

I've been told I'm a fucking hot mess.

My retort.

 Thank you.

I'd like to say it requires effort, but  I bloom relentlessly, naturally.

So are YOU tired of the seed you planted,
really so sure of the trail you placed, of the footsteps you have laid while navigating life, is it the path you thought? Looking around now, have you arrived only to go astray?
Ask, how many efforts mingled with misses brought you to now? Are you sure! Do you know?

As you are falling, who are you now? Where will you land? Will you be received?

Landing, touching solid is not so easy.

Direction and choice tried and learned, is turmoil  to be healed in intimate dark corners of fantastical imaginary strength with all messages mislaid.

When you are done, you are late.

No comments: