Sunday, December 23, 2007

one dead body away from serial killing

I started with this title because my friend Mandy said it best describes me. Summed up in a nice equation of 7 words. So i begin my first entry.

I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE.

If you could ask the people that know me best, they would tell you so. They tell me in observational comment quite frequently or maybe as a kind gesture of suggestion for me to seek help. I have and i can tell you there isn't any.

I guess it comes from simple general disappointment. I thought we would be better as individuals making up the whole. You could say my disappointment is only a reflection of myself. But it isn't. Sure there are those few individuals in my life that are ok. But the human race as a whole... really look at us. I include myself. If civilization had been left up to me we would still be eating carrion.
(not sorry to the those who subscribe to intelligent design for my evolution reference.)
Oh sure, with the exclusion of a few artist, writers and scientist in the history of people on planet earth what mark have we made in the universe?
(not that we have to accomplish anything)
but for the sake of my position
lets say there are two existences
not mine and yours,
but ours and theirs
and to exist
there should be something to show for it {just in case the alien Joneses are watching})

I like to think there is some purpose to life not to mine or yours but to humanity. So how many smiths, joneses and halls does it take to get a Da vinci, Shakespeare or Einstein for fucks sake? Talk about your law of averages.

So this brings me to intelligent design. IF there is some intelligent designer, did it just stop at DNA. "Well lets see what happens now" i mean time is running out according to al gore, we don't have much earth left and we have only gotten to lindsey lohan, brittany spears and 2007.
(by the way what a fucking shitty ass year 2007 was. fuck! you! 2007! and all you treadmill running assholes, do you think you are getting anywhere? we are ALL going to die.)
Ok back to my point. Sure we have indoor plumbing, religion, drugs, www, ipods, booze, cable, porn etc... but to what end? to what means? do we have to have so many trailer park, NASCAR inhabitant excess to get so few Peter Gabriels in the world? Really, he is only going to live so long. Why cant he live 200 years in the place of of a couple former Jerry springer guest?

So the loathing and rage builds. I look in the mirror. I think one dead body is a start. Not me of course I'm too narcissistic to start there. But how can i leave MY mark? How can i help correct the nature of the law of averages. I cant stop procreation .....
but i can do damage control.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can not love other people until you are able to love yourself. So you obviously love no one and in your narccistic way you think others don't love you either. Well let me tell you something, I have spoken to the others (earth people) and they are nervous that you have caught on! You bitch about 2007 being a bad year for you. How about the two hardest years of your life? (fifth grade) So when you do start your killing spree, if you get up from your sticky porn stained compter, do us a favor and save on bullet for yourself.

"God is a bullet, have mercy on us everyone"
Concrete Blonde

Pretty Alice, Scary Halloween, Scoundrel Ghost said...

Well jesusbullet, if that is your REAL name, i could ask about the address where you placed your trailer, but instead i'll just say that i've heard it all before and you don't have to say it anymore, just stand by and let me fight my secret war.

Smerdyakov said...

Hate and animosity is highly under-rated, so I applaud your ire. And serial-killing? Would it be considered bad if the "victims" were pederasts, androgenous pop stars or drug-dealers? I think not.
But back to your point - it's BECAUSE there are so many Smith's, Joneses and Jackson's that make the DaVinci's so appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Assclown (you know how i feel about clowns), it goes without saying you take the good with the bad, just ask Tootie about the facts of life. I simply think it takes too, too many to get so few. But it is comforting to know that there is one more like me. I'm sure there are many more. By the way, where did you say you live?

Anonymous said...

I quote from John 15:18, "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you." From Matthew 6: 25, " Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his spendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

I hope this can provide you with some peace that I think you are truly missing in your soul and your heart.

Signed,

Truly Concerned

Anonymous said...

Truly Concerned,
Do not concern yourself with me today or tomorrow for I will take care of that for you today and tomorrow. However, your words of religion are appreciated and although they provide me no comfort; they did make me hungry. All that talk about food.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pretty Alice, Scary Halloween, Scoundrel Ghost said...

Catalyst26888,
I love you, but I am still going to have to kill you too.

Pretty Alice, Scary Halloween, Scoundrel Ghost said...

this comment is number 10.