There are those married people that want single people to give up on answering to no one. Some people with kids always want others to create spawn in their own image. This need to justify their choices by badgering you into joining the Misery Luck Club is evil.
Why would you wish such on your “friend”?
They just want to pop your fun bubble
so they don’t have to stare at you in constant memory of how life used to be.
Now you are probably thinking I am only focusing on the dark side of marriage and children. Sure there are people happily married and people thrilled to have children.
By the way, notice I wrote “have children” instead of “to be parents”? Big difference.
I personally love having children.
Why would you wish such on your “friend”?
They just want to pop your fun bubble
so they don’t have to stare at you in constant memory of how life used to be.
Now you are probably thinking I am only focusing on the dark side of marriage and children. Sure there are people happily married and people thrilled to have children.
By the way, notice I wrote “have children” instead of “to be parents”? Big difference.
I personally love having children.
“Thank God I don’t know where or who they are.”
So, who loves being married or having kids so much that they are compelled to aggressively sell you like some plaid suited hand waving insurance salesman?
No one.
Absolutely no one does enough to breach your personal life with a never ending constant offending assault that leaves you feeling emotionally violated and physically ill..
So, who hates being married or having kids so much that they are compelled to aggressively sell you like some pin striped suited bible clutching gun toting evangelist?
The severely sick and twisted.
They have an unaware need to justify the existence they have created for themselves rather than change it. This need allows them the gall to badger you incessantly. Using phrases that suggest you are lonely and unfulfilled. Like you are wandering Al's planet in limbo until you do what they did.
There is no help for this person and no way of stopping them. Just hold onto the simple fact that they are miserable and they need you to be too.
No comments:
Post a Comment