Example, in high school a friend of ours had is distributor cap stolen. So he was convinced that he had exacted his revenge on the thief by stealing someone else’s distributor cap. Talk about the skewed pay it forward concept. We were unsuccessful at getting him to see he had done to someone what had been done to him and he had not made his thief pay.
Now of course our friend was not the most intelligent or by far rational. But there are cases that have been told to me of victims of arbitrary injustice. Maybe conducted by people like my friend or maybe just mean assholes that enjoy this behavior. Personally it is not my style. I prefer an eye for an eye to my enemy not to a stranger in the name of my enemy.
If you are going through the trouble, why not relish in your enemies misery that you have brought down upon them?
One of the worst cases I have heard of was of a rock and a note wrapped in a pair of panties and thrown through a window of an innocent married man’s home.
The note read,
“Fuck you, you cheating bastard!”
Now whether it was a wrong address or a cruel joke, it was an unexplainable situation to his wife. There was no way even in the most trusting of relationships that she would ever truly believe him. Always she would have a slither of doubt and a strong undertow of suspicion. Funny if it didn’t happen to you, but it is just cruelly unfair to him.
Now I don’t care about this guy. Everyday, worse shit victimizes the innocent in situations where nothing can be done about the suffering. I don’t want to get started on Devine arbitrary injustice.
That is a whole other posting and I can't go down that path here.
What I do care about is that there are plenty of people that do deserve such a thing. I can think of much worse to do to the assholes that I have had the misfortune to deal with in my life. I am sure they skate through life untouched by any type of justice.
So.
I plead to you.
If you get your kicks off of torturing total strangers with misplaced revenge, contact me.
I have a long list of people you don’t know.
No comments:
Post a Comment