A lot of people.., OK a few people..., Oh well just two people with the occasional passerby reads my Blog. Unfortunately, for some of the one time readers, they think I am insane, demented, and/or deranged.
Well don't cry for me.... you or Argentina.
I am happy, normal and full of spirituality.
Each night after a long, fulfilling day I lie down in my hand crafted bed made of beautifully polished bones that I have painstakingly collected over the many years and fall right to sleep dreaming of what possibilities tomorrow will bring.
The joy and excitement that I experience each day brings me closer to revelation.
I spend my time on Al’s planet meticulously sharpening knives, cleaning guns, sorting poisons and checking them for expiration dates. There are certain medicines I need to gather, reconnaissance that has to be done, list that have to be made, shopping to be completed….Listen I could go on but I have probably said too much if you know what I mean.
And I think you do.
My point is simply this, I am happy in my little corner of my little world.
If you are so concerned with me you probably don’t have a life of your own.
Although I pity you, I have to say mind your own fucking business!
4 comments:
Pretty Alice, don't be silly.... poisons don't expire they just get better.
Have you checked next door recently??
Good to have you back!!!!!!!!!!
GPW
Well, well speak of the two devils. It is good to be back but trust me I never really left you. Remember those times when there were only one set of foot prints in your yard outside your bedroom window, they were mine. And I knew as soon as I wrote expiration date checking that only you poison enthusiasts would make this distinction.I just didn't know how to express that I like to let them vintage before use. I didn't want to seem over the top. Very Good my kendrid spirit. Speaking of spirits would you like to share a glass of wine with me? It is quite a good year.
I was thinking just yesterday..we would all be happier if we could be more like chickens. My chickens don't question why I bring them food and water twice daily. Why suddenly they start to get more yummy cornbread and scratch grains. They just simply live from one day to the next. Happily accepting my offerings and enjoying the good life I offer them. Never once have I seen one wondering about it all...why am I here?? what is the meaning of it all?..no..just happy to be. Then the morning comes when suddenly the routine is different, and that's the end. We should all be so lucky.
Post a Comment