Sunday, October 19, 2008

Scary Halloween

A name by any other name would still be a name.
Of course the name Scary Halloween is really a name within a name,
but still just another name I call myself and I have a Fa Fa way to run.

So, why am I here? Alas, I have some bad news. Pretty Alice is gone.

Don’t get your hopes up, Pretty is not dead. Just on a journey.

Turns out not so tragic for us or Pretty for this matter.

This is what happened according to Pretty Alice. Apparently Pretty was embraced and kissed by a goddess of the universe. Whatever that means. And in that instant, that fleeting moment Pretty’s heart opened and filled with love, joy, kindness and faith.

Pretty went on to explain, we are static while time runs like a river around and over us. Some look back to see where the water is going, some look forward trying to predict where the water is coming from. But few experience the water as it soaks us. Our lives are like a city, parts in ruin and decay while other parts experience urban renewal and new development. All parts ARE the city as it was, is and will be.

Pretty was only in decay.
I'l never forget that look on my face when Pretty stated,


"Strange how something so angry, twisted and broken can heal something so angry, twisted and broken. Probably some universal law of quantum physics."

Typically after this goddess filled Pretty’s heart with joy, hope, faith and kindness
he killed her. Naturally so, some creatures just have their way about themselves.
I like to think it was Pretty’s way of retuning the gift.



“Some things have to be destroyed to be rebuilt. I just sped up the process.”


Well at least that is what Pretty told me while leaving one life to another. I think the mind set was while we are creating our life we are really destroying it.

I know that goddess just doesn’t realize she is in rebirth. Most likely rebirth at first is slow like waking from an intense dream. I guess that is what a poet meant when she wrote only fact could be so dream like.

So off on their journeys while I sit here and try to make sense of it all.

Nope, I just don’t get it and I am sure you don’t either. We don’t have to nor do we need to.
We have our own lives to live.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really that chicken thing to heart!!

Anonymous said...

What I meant is....you really took that chicken thing to heart!!!
Anyway, I love Scary Halloween it nice to hear from one of the other personalities in there. There are so many and so little time....tick tock

Anonymous said...

Ya Freak-A-Zoid......LMAO, Oh yeah you missed some good fight Sweet Alice...You sexy biatch.

Pretty Alice, Scary Halloween, Scoundrel Ghost said...

Kendra have you been making moonshine on that farm of yours? Listen, to all things good and evil comes an end whether it is me, you or chicken. Better it be sweet and quick.

Pretty Alice, Scary Halloween, Scoundrel Ghost said...

Greg, Greg, Greg.....May you sweet pretty man find your new journey as wonderful as Pretty's.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO............You just aint right pretty baby...