What a good cereal.
I know I
took
it
hook
line
and
sinker.
Hmmmmmm. deliciously destroying every
fiber of the once former self.
And even though I am no longer a vengeful
rage filled time bomb of revenge;
My lies I hold to protect the people I love
is now floating to the surface, ready tho escape
my mouth.
SEE LYING IS LYING.
We all do it. We lie to others, we lie to ourselves.
Some lies,
the "white lies"
we use to
spare feelings.
However we are actually cheating that person
from reality and the opportunity to reflect
and possible change.
Then there is the "avoidance lie" to escape
confrontation or an activity like a child's birthday party.
Then there is the "hypocritical" lie.
This is when we are friends with an adulator,
yet hate another person for doing the same thing.
The intention
is the degree
for which
we judge decent or cruel lying.
NOW
I have been called a liar.
It is true.
I AM A LIAR.
Also in fair turn, I have been lied about.
I will accept my lying and being lied upon without defense.
I know the truth and I can live with it.
But Oedipus wanted the truth and look how that ended.
If you want me to tell all the truth beware.
For the truth I know will destroy lives.
SO HERE IN LIES THE MORAL QUANDARY
OF MY TRUTH I HOLD.
Be honest and hurt many people so that I can be one
who is known to tell the truth.
Or remain silent
to protect
the guilty
and most importantly
to save one I still love.
For now I am a fucking no good liar holding on to the secrets
of destruction in this unhealthy sick circle of co dependence.
Oh what a struggle.
My evil rising in me,
can the love and joy in my heart muster strength
and forgiveness
in my scoundrel soul.
Only time will tell if I can continue to lie
to hold the dirty truth of secrets.
It is not a moral issue for me.
It is a conscious act of
peace, love, compassion and understanding.
Hugs and kisses to all of you that I own.
2 comments:
Love and joy are always stronger than any dirty old scoundrel.
From one liar to another. Abigail
It is scoundrel ghost. I don;t recall saying I was dirty either unbathed or perverted. However I might be both. Regardless the love and joy in my heart struggle to suppress against the revengeful telling of the truth. My lies or secrets covered by lies are to avoid destruction, But in the end a lie is a lie. Therefore, I am a liar.
Post a Comment