Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fate Up Against My Will or When I Think I Know What I Am Doing I Am Wrong

Ever during a dream found such glorious
ecstasy of reasoning and understanding?

But like a child running so fast, faster and faster
until the brain cannot keep coordination
for the wild recklessness of the boys joyful
spirit he begins clumsily wildly flailing arms,
legs now beyond his control stammering in
a crippled gait disconnected now from his brain,
he comes to a wild stomping tripping crash,

to the the ground.

You wake, the feeling, the emotions of glorious joy still remains,
but the logic the sense of the dream is gone.

Puzzled you move to your daily routine
and eventually the world takes away that euphoria.

Takes away that perfect
logical reasoning and understanding
of the ecstatic joy.
Your every being overwhelmed by
immense love and euphoria experienced.

It is my fate versus my will.
The two intertwining struggling brings my spiritual path
off course into a series of blunders and tragic mishaps.

When I accept my fate as it occurs daily. I
calm, and cage my will. Give it time to see
it is uselessly ragging against the
grandeur of the universe,
and temporarily it will disappear.

And I return to my spiritual path
a continual amazing flow of
peace, love and compassion.

Understanding myself and my place in the universe.

That I give to faith.

I don't need to know how
I got here.

I just owe appreciation and forgiveness

to the fact

that I am.

Life is as I choose to believe.

2 comments:

estabanKY said...

Sounds as though you have moved beyond "believe" to "live" as in "it is how I choose to live"

The Sun, which comforts us with warmth as we bask in the daylight everyday can burn us in a moments notice as a result of a tectonic shift in the solar winds somewhere in deep space. So futile it is to live to control when in fact we are not in control.

How blessed you are to come to that self actualization before you destroyed yourself, as many do, in an earth's lifetime.

Material possessions mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. The spirit IS eternal. We spend our lifetime acquiring the meaningless and slighting the spirit thereby "embracing" our own "chaos." Self created, voluntary destruction. Then we die, weak in spirit, and the world still turns. Sad it must be continuing on, weak in spirit; eternally cantankerous; a flower that never blooms.

Ever notice that those that have the most always want more? Lottery winners fall into bankruptcy. Million dollar athletes incarcerated. Politicians selling out.

Money, power, fame cannot buy what they are missing; needing. Drugs cannot satisfy their unknown craving. It is their soul that needs nurture as it knows it is not prepared and vulnerable.

The passage through life is not easy, from the comfort and warmth of the womb we move into chaos immediately. Some cope better than others. The natural order prevails. The Universe sheds the weak.

Embrace your understanding of faith for it is always there to support you. When you can rest that which you cannot control in the hands of something greater, your carbon journey becomes brighter and unclouded

Pretty Alice, Scary Halloween, Scoundrel Ghost said...

Very nicely stated. If we lived on an island alone with no mirror to see our body. We would grow from our nature, develop are spirit and value the experience of ourselves without the traps and vices of preconceptions of others, indoctrinations and physical diversions that keep us unsatisfied,miserable and depressed. So here on Earth we spend our time lost in fear immensely challenged in our journey to find our true nature. To live in love, peace, compassion and understanding.