By Scary Halloween
I find myself repeating the words,
I Have Never.......
A friend asked me, "You have never what?"
I replied, "Yes, exactly".
I am having never and I hope to stay here.
See, I don't ever want to have had never.
I feel as if I am floating in a clear blue ocean
on a warm, breezy day waiting for her
to swim out to me.
Is this nirvana? Is this truth?
It feels like it.
My frame of reference
would suggest
yes
more than
no.
My self will had kept me from
my journey
which is simply my fate.
Self will is aggressive, selfish and
blinded by fear.
But all that I have been
in life up to this moment
has lead me here,
preparing me to be.
It is a lasting, sustaining euphoria
for me to remain
moving toward
an ever changing horizon of
each moment in time as it occurs.
There are no
coincidences.
It is a divine arrangement
that the universe performs
and I am grateful
having never. Moving
always to
what I never have had or
what i can
have,
be
or
do.
1 comment:
Post a Comment