Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random Thoughts By All Three Of Us



Subtitles would be helpful
due to the subtleties required 
when negotiating the complexities of a southern woman.


I'm always impressed by people with a vision. 
More so those who give birth to vision, an expansion 
of humans in the experience of existence. 

(In reference to shooting of  Congresswoman Gabby Giffords)
I don't watch, listen or read the news. With the most recent shootings, all of this name calling and blaming is yet very familiar and just another reason I chose to ignore the news.  Wow! I'm so shocked that  Life is still cheap on planet Earth and that mentally ill people still exists in 2011. You know what else is cheap? People using the death of others for political positioning.  That includes profit news, bloggers, politicians and radical right wingers and far leftist liberals. 


Sometimes misery is required to overcome fear. 
Don't let misery be required to overcome fear.

Please don't read between my lines. You are embarrassing yourself.

The difficult decisions are the ones we should make. Being healthy has it's price. 

I like to call it Self Actualized thank you very much. It is as I believe. The benefit of a delusional mind. 


I have a powerful lure  to push a button, flip a switch, or pull a lever that I don't know what the result wil be. I must see what happens. No matter the cost. I close my eyes, tense up, turn my head and.......


This is how it works. You show me the money 
or I don't dance at your table 
nor do I show you my designer mullet sculpted glory patch. 


Taboo what?

Why is it when a politician speaks,
I hear the sound of 
an American Standard toilet flushing repeatedly?


I did try to go through AA but found it to be scam. There are dues, the doughnut thing is only on TV/Movies and there are no hot chicks. Just easy ones. Which would seem like a good thing if I were not sober. 

The DMV is my payback for all we have not paid. 

It's only a shame to be alone when it's your honeymoon or during a threesome. 

My favorite ultimatums are the ones that are open ended and unconditional. 

Jogging suit is denial. 
Pajamas and house coat is acceptance. 

I was 13 when I decided I would get some gunpowder. 

On an unrelated note: one of my new pet peeves which has come up twice recently - people who you are arguing with who say, "you're missing my point" like I'm some half wit. "no i'm not missing your point. I just think it's idiotic and I dont agree with it"
Here are some other replies, 

" as if I could"  
"I wish I was"
"maybe if you had one"
"I wouldn't if you were making one"
 " no I got your point dull as it is"


Always take advantage of a weakness especially if it is trust. 


So typical you take what's given and feel undeserving. You are a good machine. 

No comments: