Sunday, August 19, 2012

Beelzebub in the gastropub

By Scoundrel Ghost

I am from the adrunkee tribe. They call me one who drinks with two livers. 


I know that is not politically correct.
That is why I wrote it.
I'm not political. I think that is an offensive term.

I'm so insulted.

My parents didn't fuck so that I have to be someone's
bitch.

If I can't express my thoughts without offending
you I am so not sorry.

You can say whatever you want to me. I really don't care.

That is the thing. I don't care and I can't imagine why you would.

It probably comes down to your self importance.
If I thought for one second that I have some significance over
you i would smash you like the troll you are.

I would rather you take you take your overly sensitive
soap box tie a rope around your neck, secure the other end to a immovable object
and kick that bullshit of a pulpit
Out
From under your feet. 

Have a nice day. 

2 comments:

Querida said...

And if your comments don't offend, but rather enlighten or entertain, would you also rather not know about it...?

Pretty Alice, Scary Halloween, Scoundrel Ghost said...

If they were my comments I would know about it.