By Scoundrel Ghost
Eventually life catches up with the superficial, those in pursuit of fame, money and power, and the followers after their eternal salvation both believing in all the shit money and credit can buy.
I know it's cruel and futile for me to hang my salvation on the innocence of others.
But I do it. So does everybody. Hell the church taught me everything I try.
Does the follower know that whether one at a time or by masses flooding to mass, that the their devotion is manufactured consent? No. If they did they would rebel out of conscious choice. Hey whatever happened to that?
Dollars and power in numbers; apparently, the road to heaven has a toll booth and the road to hell is paved with devious intentions.
Good god forgives.
Now all this rhetoric might give you the idea I don't believe in God. I do, I just don't need others to justify my belief and certainly don't need Wall Street to edge it's funds on my devotion measured in the money I spend on the most lavish rouses of all, a birthday party.
Hey. Don't get me wrong. Giving is good. Giving of your time, effort and love or even court ordered giving is healthy.
But giving shit for shit's sake; swapping shit for shit because you want to be given to or because you think you have too or because you don't want to be the one who doesn't give or because everyone else is signed up for December madness?
Madness.
Now I do like the festive cheer of lights, trees, family and friends gathered by fire, food and drink.
Loving and being loved, sharing together is love.
But the higher ups will not have just that. So It's all about the buy in. All good pitches have one.
WIIIFM!
What Is In It For Me?
All good lies instill fear and offer reward. Indoctrination begins with a lie. Santa. You devil in a red suit.
Clever jolly saint.
You know the Jews hate Christians for that move. Guess that is what they get for killing the son of God. Ouch.
If I'm going for a religious WIIIFM, I going with the Muslims.
That whole idea about virgins.
I look forward to my first blowjob in heaven.
3 comments:
Like everything, Christmas (and the idea of giving) has spiraled out of control and off into some other hideous dimension. But every once in awhile, at this time of year, my faith in man is restored when I read one of those stories about how someone in the grocery line paid for the single mom's groceries because she didn't have quite enough, or someone who drove a truckload of blankets around, handing them out to homeless people... Too bad it takes "this time of year" to remind us all to do that. I suppose it's a trade off -- if it takes a giant pile of holiday crap exchanging in order to better remind people to give of themselves, then so be it.
I hate to burst your bubble, Scoundrel, but "virgins" rarely give blowjobs. It's the well-seasoned lovers that do. But keep on believing -- maybe there'll be a Christmas miracle in heaven...
Men consider rarely as getting lucky. And seasoned whores all start out as virgins with good mentors and daddy issues.
I love how I used the term "seasoned lovers" and you used the term "seasoned whores". I think that says a lot.
Post a Comment