I would be happy if not for preconceived notions.
It's a choice. Instead of waiting for external winds to catch and lift me up to nirvana, acting internally to live in the nirvana I create is the way to go.
Easier said than done. But life on planet Earth is not easy. I don't think it should be, but at times I want it to be.
Maybe that is hurting society. This idea life should be easy.
We have politicians and ad executes to thank for their manufactured bullshit, bombarding us with the American Dream.
Preconceived notions.
Hey. Mom and dad you did alright, that is under your preconceived notions.
As for me,
I'm an adult. Kinda. Well according to my restricted drivers license I am of age.
I don't blame anyone for who I am now. Ok I do blame me at times.
Preconceived Notions.
Well really who made who at this point? Am I right? Of course I am.
Stars upon thars. Right? Excellent!
Damn Theodore Geisel you are a prophet if there ever was one. Of course I like to think shrooms had something to do with it.
If not, then you received the greatest gift, the most awesome birth defect..
He was so incite full, precise, charming, funny, kind and loving in his "children's stories".
I'm grateful for his wisdom and at the same time I'm envious and I hate him.
Preconceived Notions. Damn them in my life, damn them with my ex wife.
So me in my way is my way.
It's a struggle but it is my struggle. I can't be the only one but that is irrelevant.
Preconceived Notions.
2 comments:
Really, what are you going on about now?
Stars upon thars made me smile. :)
I wanna have someone take the preconceived from underneath my feet.
Post a Comment