By Scary Halloween
They call me Mister Sir.
I'm a steam rolling snow ball ever expanding in a full throttle trajectory into a steering abyss of blunders, mishaps, tragedy and laughter.
The stuff from which impulse is made of, the crawling itch under skin, a burning singularity in the brain that hurls the mind to the precipice of gratification.
However, when the leap is taken, it loses its allure quickly . In fact, immediately.
Very instantaneously , based on initial trajectory, weight, acceleration and of course distance.
Although what might seem a lifetime regretting during the leap, it ends in the fleeting moment of initial decision.
Only one thing to do before the grinding halt, leap again.
2 comments:
I'm sorry... did you just say you were taking a leap...?
Funny, I could have sworn you enjoyed teetering on the edge but never actually jumping off.
As for being a snowball, careening down a "slippery slope" straight into the gates of hell, well, yes, I can totally see you doing that.... (Maybe that's it, recklessness, vs. conscious choice...?) I think you will find that the two methods take you to VERY different destinations.
All I can say is, good fucking luck being a snowball in hell....
I like my odds
Post a Comment