Monday, December 7, 2015

THE CARNAGE TRAIL



You. I like that you were the only person to tame me. Of course you released me back into the wild. I quickly  went feral.

That's a gift I believe. The ability to ease from one life to another.

Flexibility can sustain idealism.

On the other side idealism  can't foster in the mainstream lifers. That's the way it is with lofty social goals. Think of those select few who sees society as a whole and misses the microcosm thinking that we will all eventually come to one world philosophy of peace, love and tenderness.

It's OK to have those lofty goals, to aim for the sky. However,  I think we might  remember that we were not born with wings, that planes crash and we have been to the moon twice and there was nothing there.

So while we're spending our time spinning our wheels, the select few continue to attempt to drive humanity forward. The masses will build it and yet anchor it down. They destroy the intellectual spiritual direction through born atrocities and meager existence. But it's through limited cognitive ability, fear and starvation that the pyramids still stand.

Some like living in the fantasy of one day. We deny the practicality of reality. Honesty comes with a price in a world that prefers a lie I suppose.

Like man's greatest achievement, we go in circles.

So judge me for being a negative nay sayer. It's just an opinion. An observation.

Maybe there were slaves saying, "Can you get me on at the pyrimads. My girlfriend says goat tending is for losers."
Maybe it was like getting on with a automotive manufacturer in the 60's right out of high school. Of course we know how that is now.

Really, my hunch is that the masses through process is burdened down with the day to day struggle of surviving that they don't have the luxury to dream of utopia. or they are fed up with indoctrination, "Maybe I don't wanna get with it, your utopian bullshit. Get without it... get what I want, get what I need, yeah that's what I want."

So one dreams it for exstatentialism, the other builds it for food, clothing and shelter.

My concept, perversely it is the technology of instant communication, our greatest achievement to date that will date us.

Leave us scattered in the wake of this class separation, this chasm of thought we move forward and backward. One direction growing more massive than the other all the while tied together like the Earth and moon, never the twain shall meet or survive without the other, but eventually will go together back to the cosmos where it all began.

No comments: