Is the text.
I respond in 257 days. Slow down there soothsayer. I think, Why Happy New Year? Each day, each minute, each second is a happy new year.
So those who think a happy new year is only on December the 31st at 12:59:50, you can take that indoctrination and that corporate hallmark marketing mentality and chew, grind and genuflect it until the fat cow sings moo mother fucker moove over let retrospect come over. There are 365 days in most years. I don't like to make quick judgement. By hell or high water. By the blue bayou I I live and die day by day one thing, one minute at a time, inching away the the minutia of time that ekes out of the seams and pours from the breaks.
Ok. So now. This minute. I'm off into a new same world. I preferred the one with you. But that's not gonna happen or is it? Time is irrelevant. So my choice if you asked, I'm in the now. If you need an immediate response I can only reply to happy right now! It's a choice.
A lesson learned from severe desire and methodology. And foundational people in my life. Guides.
And what better mark can a person leave on the earth than that to inspire others to love and be loved to be kind and caring and honest.
No comments:
Post a Comment