I was concerned you would miss me so I decided I wouldn't let you.
I know you are thinking, 'How can I miss you when you won't go away?" I can't advise as I am only the stalker. It takes two to tango. I won't call the police unless I have to tell them someone is holding a gun on me in their house.
I think on paper you look better than I do but in a Turkish prison I would rise above.
Well we all have our loses and misses in dementia.
That's me though.
I let my mind go where it wants without restriction. Some people are afraid to break through that barrier and let go, but they might like to be free to wanderthink
I'm always going to let my mind go there.
Open up the door to a large ballroom of free thought and dance the night away!
No comments:
Post a Comment