I am drunk, my mind? Sober
Gin erases memories while creating more.
I'm only saying this because I am a man of deep feelings imbibed.
Lost love exist, it lingers in remorse, pain and pleasure. Torturous so, that it steps beyond our boundaries.
I want to tell you something. You might find it offensive, you might appreciate it. Or it could be left unsaid. You know for me that's not an option.
And I know you, and I know you have never met a man like me, I know for me, you will always be a standard that others cannot achieve.
I have a solid history. It's connected with people that I embrace to my core. The continual construct of my being. I, you, will move on without, eventually fading into the distance of time, unknown, but remarkable to some.
It is the weight of what is and what was not.
1 comment:
And, this I like.
Post a Comment