attempting to save myself by rescuing my mother in whomever I find her.
This time I lost myself in the sadness and desperation of your pain and my hatred of your bully. I apologize. I have no right. It's your life not mine. I have one, but as I am on my way, I just get distracted then trapped as I often easily do.
No blame here, just bewildered and confused to pursue blindly forward until I realize again the pocket of my reality the confines of my truth.
In the end, It's all windmills of a personal war when I fight battles that are not my own.
I should know better but blindly I pursue until exhausted I see that my time and effort would be better spent on myself.
I guess it's a way of attachment without commitment. Misdirection for the sake of avoidance. In the end I am a vicious fighter that is a relentless coward.
That being said, of my on volition I know
I cannot struggle the lure of the net no more than it's design can stop me.
Time will just pull me on up, fillet me, cook me and devour me so I can begin again.
No comments:
Post a Comment