Saturday, August 13, 2016

Stop Whining



We should grow. You see your pain, your struggle backward.

It's part of a process.
Not easy.
Keep in mind it's better to pay the price for something you want than something you don't.

And you're not getting out of life without paying a price. t
That is the gift that God gave you, struggle. The growth is up to you.

I feel for you going through this. But I've done it and continue to do it fearlessly.

You have had me has your support your distraction and foundation. Now is your time to do the real hard part.  Fly.
Just like billions of others. You will do it or you won't.
Quit or find the strength and patience for the minute at a time that is required. If you can, you will be truly free.
You say, I wish I had never met you."
I ask, "Where would you be now? "
Too late. Wishing before or after the fact is fruitless. Now, you are forever changed as am I. That's what human interaction does for us.

People see and feel what they want to se and feel. Known suffering is no more difficult than suffering the unknown. It's just more familiar more comfortable more stagnant.

No comments: