Saturday, February 23, 2008

Out Through the IN Door

NI is backward for IN you idiot! Don’t look at me like I’m crazy you human cattle lumbering along, cluttering up Al’s planet. What could be so fucking important in your daily existence that you have to cut a second off your schedule to exit through the closest door in your hoofed path? Try the door marked OUT. That would be the customary door on your right! People here in ACIREMA have been using the right side to walk down sidewalks and hallways, to drive and to enter and exit buildings for centuries. How did you miss this in your development? Maybe that is what is meant by
“Growing up on the wrong side of town, tracks and whatever else is observed.”
And I know you are the same stupid piece of moronic shit that rushes on the elevator before people can exit. This is'nt quantum physics. Hey! Cow! There will be more room for your fat ass if you will let people exit before you rush into the magic box that teleports you to the welfare office. Try the stairs once in a while. Walk up and down on the right please. The right would be hopefully the same side that you drive your vehicle.
You are the same person that blocks escalators, conveyor belts even when the polite voice on the intercom constantly repeats the behavior to stand to the right so that PEOPLE can pass you on the left.
You are the same person that does not know that it is a law to always drive in the right lane of the interstate unless passing. While in the left lane, driving slower than the speed limit without a care in your world unaware that someone else exists, isn't it possible we might like to PASS you and your Pacer. This one of the many reasons why road rage exists. That shiny reflective piece of glass mounted to the top center of your windshield is called a REAR VIEW mirror. Use it.
You are the same person that brakes, begins the turn and then uses the turn signal.
You are the same person that buys scratch off tickets, scratches them off and then buys more without leaving and returning to the line. Like I have nothing better to do than wait for you to supplement your babies' daddies' incomes.
You are and what I consider the worst person that arrives at the movie late, talks and sounds like a 700 pound rat going through their jumbo popcorn and slopping up their tub of diet coke. Like diet is going to help you. And what is with the candy wrapper? It is not a napkin put it down. Are you so isolated, so removed from the rest of us you think we are in your den, watching soaps on the largest wide screen made? Unless your name appears in the cast of characters, I don't want to see you and especially hear you. This truly makes me think of initiating my Terminal Illness List and adding to it and eliminating from it as I discover each and every one of you.
(A title of a posting coming soon to my Blog near you)
You are either an uneducated social retard or a rude, self absorbed, narcissistic, holier than thou asshole that thinks this planet and all existence was created for you. Al would beg to differ. I would as well.
Here is the sad truth of the matter. You don’t know you are doing it. That is worse than knowing. To be so oblivious to the people around you and to not have the common courtesy to follow some simple concepts of decency to your fellow person is pathetic. I would respect you more if it was an intentional act of defiance to the conformity of social norms.
"I know that it is why I do it."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE ALICE. Exactly why I do it too. Lets get together and watch some Fights.

Anonymous said...

Better yet, let's go over to College Street to the senior citizen center and rage against the "man" man.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps the COW that goes OUT through the IN door is indeed blazing its own trail as it has finally realized that being a follower will get them no where. Not many people have succeeded without pissing off a few onlookers along the way.

Perhaps, Pretty Alice, as you look NI the RORRIM you see that you live your life totally opposite of how you want it to be.

Don't be angry at everyone else for cutting themselves away from the heard while you just quietly follow along in boredom.

Pretty Alice, Scary Halloween, Scoundrel Ghost said...

I agree, you are very preceptive. I do not live the life I want to live. However, even if I did I would still follow some basic rules of coordination and function. I notice that you failed to comprehend why "I" do it. Maybe you should point that insight toward yourself and figure out why you lack understanding of sarcasm.