Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Once and Future Dream

By Pretty Alice

It is late.

They lie in bed
listening to the falling rain.
His arm across her body.
His knees locked in behind hers.

He runs his hands softly
through her hair as he gently
rubs her head.

Occasionally nibbling and kissing
the back of her neck.
Noticing the sweet and salty
taste of her. Breathing in
the smell of her lotion.

Now his hand firmly grips
her arm as he nuzzles
his face between her shoulder blades.

She feels him press against her,
as his intensity grows.

She pushes into him
her hips moving side to side.

He holds on to her.

She slowly turns and
rolls him to his back.

As she crashes over him like wave after wave
she is the rock
in his sea of insecurity, doubts and fears.

He holds on to her.

For E.C. I'm sorry and I miss you.
Love Pretty


2 comments:

estabanKY said...

Do you need my credit card number for the rest of the story?

Pretty Alice, Scary Halloween, Scoundrel Ghost said...

LOL. No. Me nor Pretty Alice. Done with credit. We pay and receive cash up front. Plus, I think I know your credit card. Maxed out with porn and pizza bills. Careful you dont get sauce on your keyboard.