By Pretty Alice
That title by Scoundrel Ghost, crude as it is, I concur.
I once lived in the physical plane. I too knew the need the desire for sustenance and nurturing from outside.
It is part of the human experience. But to what end, to what means?
To fill the hole from outside or from within?
Food, shelter, love are the basic requirements.
Those requirements
can
free us
Or
bind us.
Intention is everything.
Fries nor whores will fill
the bottomless pit of despair
That hole in you, filled from
within
can be a mountain
a monolith
a precipice
to a whole new you.
2 comments:
If you please, don't mention to Scoundrel Ghost that I was here commenting. He politely kicked me off of here a few days ago, and I'd hate to piss him off, but I just wanted to say one thing, Alice...
Yes, holes must be filled from within. Then and only then can a person truly receive the outward gifts of love and nurturing that the world has to offer to them. Fries are fattening, a whore's allure is fleeting, and gin baths are deadly.
I am not sure why we met, but I know there is a reason. I am a person who pays very close attention when such signs are given to me.
Everything happens for a reason. There is a message for Scary. Perhaps one day he will know it.
Post a Comment