Sure the Hindenburg was a tragic event. However.
The loud domineering obnoxious she blimp I saw hovering over this Jack Sprat barking out orders should burn and crash to the ground . In a desolated area far from life and earthquake prone Earth.
Seriously. There comes a point when I must judge because there hasn't been a point when someone hasn't killed themselves. It is a mistake on my part to expect that some spoiled cellulose bloated self important narcissistic swollen whale would either shut the fuck up or remove herself from existence.
Foolish me. Now I'm no adonis by any means. But I speak when spoken to and I know who I am and my place in the world.
And what happened in Jack Sprat's life that he would be her moon. Is he trapped in some gravitational orbit of self loathing or financial dependency? Who could know. Maybe it is true love. Maybe he is Jesus fucking Christ. I guess we all have our crosses to bare.
No comments:
Post a Comment