Sunday, June 15, 2014

A Citizen Of The World


History repeats itself.
And that's all history teaches us

 i'm hung over at work and and if my memory is correct,  I'm going to throw up on people, again.

As a species we really could benefit from maximizing the repeating of positive endeavors and
reducing our repetitive blunders.

I know, as a an individual I'm  really not pulling my weight.  It's not like I don't make improvements, I just lack consistency.

I guess that's the thing. As a group we are out of sync. We are not all pulling at the same time in the same direction.

Maybe that's the balance of life. I can't imagine what the world would be like if we all at the same time were not trying.

Maybe if Earth had some basic rules to follow and enforce.

Wait. We already have that. But we don't do it consistently. Hmm?

It's good to know I'm not alone.

No comments: