Now I've decided rather to stay out here orbiting along the perimeter of her life
than go back to a 1000 safe predictable outcomes.
The universe is chaos, and it is precision; which neither I control.
Now I choose the unpredictable and leave it to the quantum mechanics.
I'll make my aim true, set a trajectory
Now I choose the unpredictable and leave it to the quantum mechanics.
I'll make my aim true, set a trajectory
regardless of what I ask myself.
"In that swirling cosmos nestled in the encompassing beauty of her cranial orb, is there a random synaptic firing of the idea that our two celestial bodies will meet in the same space at the same time within our eternity?"
Meanwhile,
I will fill my days
with purpose, food, water, clothing, shelter and the affection of friends and family.
Thriving with the basics to happy living.
No comments:
Post a Comment