By Scoundrel Ghost
I had large bag of Doritos and an umbrella to my name as this vehicle not of my captianage is twisting to a 180,
the wet street is glimmering
the lights of reflection of my life of misadventure
a swirling around in a ring of pinpoint laser perception.
Whipped to an abrupt stop. Alive.
The coast is clear.
Once again unto and through the breach
the wet street is glimmering
the lights of reflection of my life of misadventure
a swirling around in a ring of pinpoint laser perception.
Whipped to an abrupt stop. Alive.
The coast is clear.
Once again unto and through the breach
Never mind. I survived.
A 360 in my book once we righted our vector.
A 360 in my book once we righted our vector.
No harm no foul.
Set course forward, warp speed.
2 comments:
Loud and clear.
I am wondering though, if the Doritos escaped without injury, because now THAT would just be tragic...
OMG not you again. Well i made a doritos gin shake and drank it all up
Post a Comment