By Scary Halloween
Not true. Not for me.
For love there go I.
Sex without intimacy, without love is hollow.
Anyone can fuck. But to find healthy enduring honest open hearted love takes effort.
Self awareness and patience doesn't come easy like an animal does.
Don't get me wrong, I like sex. Playful, torrid, passionate, kinky or slow sex with a lot of kissing and caressing.
But to what end, to what means?
That is the question of all actions in life. Only you have the right answer.
Life is a series of choices of doing and having with results undetermined.
If we are not here for love then why are we here. To buy shit? To be gluttonous, pretentious, selfish power hungry asses?
I guess the answer is your choice. I've made many choices. What I have learned, is that your truth is real. For me, love is truth.
For love there go I.
No comments:
Post a Comment