Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Go Take What I Make Mine



By Cary Hall

It is my self conscious, my deep rooted kindness, empathy and vigilant self awareness that  prevents. 

I deny my potentials playing the fence.  I don't want to be that person. 

My spirit locked in turmoil against my nature. 

I know it is the dichotomy of the universe. I applaud myself for my recognition and I hate myself for the life long struggle. 

Either way peace would come if one would win. 

The outcome is my soul. To toss away or preserve. 
Cherish or exploit.

This is solely about me of me for me. Not what others think, but what I can live with. 

To what end, to what means is a question that plagues me, it tasks me. 

A burden of choice, of organic wiring, of environment or of God that  I bare.
Just
me, myself, I
and
God. 

No comments: