Friday, April 5, 2013

The Devil In Disguise


By Scary Halloween

By choice I would be free. By innate organic wiring, I cannot. 

Obligated. My word is my word no matter the situation, the people, the consequence. 

I'm in. Pound or penny. 
That is just the way it is.  

My way, my family's way. 

Once again against the precipice. I'm sure I would not stand so close if I didn't love it so.

So I stand. 

The reality is a dream, the fantasy is just that. Between those two I am alive. 

The waiting, the not knowing is the best part. Outcome be what it might.

I look like a cop I think like a criminal. Fine line really. 

Somehow, I work my way in blind and reckless, against their better judgement.

That is what I like best. Being juxtaposed.  An enigma. 

It is the pleasure of the legacy of the curse.

No comments: