By Pretty Alice
Flight or fight is residue of our lizard brain. It is physical preservation only.
So many have died for causes that have gone unknown. Sacrifices that have fallen in the dust of time.
Some of those were to survive, some to push humanity forward.
People move through life with their heads down fumbling blindly forward.
The nature of a net.
An illusion of freedom. In the end they wasted their time in future thinking, past recriminations.
In fear,
missing the now, the greater good for themselves for others.
It happens all the time all by choice.
Life can be fragile and futile.
Life can be fragile and futile.
I don't force my will against my fate. I know life for me will be what it will be. My relationship with God is all there is.
And for that I am blessed, rich and forgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment