Thursday, March 21, 2013

Necessity is the mother of all mothers. Where there is a will its in the way.



By Pretty Alice

 It's so sad, perverse how very few are willing to go. 
Only 1% will risk it. 

Sacrifice isolation of speculation and ridicule from mass indoctrination for the the free will of intellectual, spiritual choice. 

The rest run their mouths where they vaguely believe but then recoil when challenged back to their 401K.

I'd rather have perverse, anti-social conviction than none at all, or the convection of the net no matter what others might say about me out from their fear. 

Of course most people have no conviction, just operation, mindless motion. The illusion of freedom when they bury their heads, tilt forward and move in a straight line. 

An age old illusion of our bodies in the physical world. 

Maybe it is my fear that I lash out in my belief or at the reflection of my inner depths. Fight them within  fight them out in in the physical, the daily in and out of living. 

It's fear of losing all the bullshit of the monetary, the fear of physical harm or the fear of incarceration.  

I get it. 

Physical freedom vs emotional or mental freedom. 
The fear of existing without either one or the power of existing with one drives us. 

It is easy for me to say all this now. I did the same thing. Then,  I was blessed with my rebirth. I can see it now. But not like some do now. 

God bless the free thinker in his/her  cardboard box. 

No comments: