Goddamn fucking hole. Dark rat gnawing me from the inside. Let me go.
Just let me need.
I've filled you endless times but you want more. Every time, I slip into your greasy sickness. only to awake stuffed, miserable, you still hungering, lingering lying in wait for more of my weakness.
Calling at my pain, chewing at my emptiness, knowing the same old return and revisit will come.
Our hate is one. I want to destroy it, destroy you but it is the meal that slides down your gullet.
Shaking you shakes me, shaking you pleases.
The debate always ends the same just one more time and we are done. But we are not. Never.
You are my oldest friend born together. I met you in that dark fondling. You crawled to me as I left my body in disbelief. My solace my pain you were there.
Only the sleep of mud or water's depth will free us of my pain and your hunger.
No comments:
Post a Comment