Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Flux Compacitor


By Scoundrel Ghost

Women have many fantasies. Prince Charming, Winning the Lottery and Fore Play. 

Men. Well I guess it is time travel. To go back when our bellies were flat and our hair was thick and women were tight. 

My best friend from high school sent me a picture of a glowing display on his satellite radio, it read a Motels song. Suddenly,  Last Summer,  1980, he texted, " I'd rather be listening to this on Nashville's now defunct premium rock station KDF blasting from my AM/FM radio in the dash of my truck. If had a Delorean i would spend just 3 days there".

Now his idea was simple and pure. Just to feel the his youth, smell his testosterone and drive his Ford Courier at the speed beyond its capacity just one more time, stiff armed with his buddies, weaving the back roads of his hometown.  

Now my brain can't hear a simple thought without my mind calculating the minute details of my perverse nature, arriving at intricate possibilities, outcomes and pitfalls. 
My first thought is that
I would  come back to 2013 with kids I didn't have before I went back. I've spent my life avoiding that possibility, outcome and perceived pitfall. I still don't go to the door when someone knocks. I sneak out the back and walk to one of my favorite hideouts, haunts. One can never know what comes of a one night stand. Or several. 

I go on to tell him " That's what happens when you fuck when screwing with the time space continuum."
 Additionally,
"And I'm not fucking anybody that is fat in present day. Cause I would keep thinking about and I would tell them how fat they are going to be. So fat in fact, I had to get a time machine to go back in time just to fuck you. "

I even suggested that Ecstasy would be good for the trip. 

Bewildered at my over the top, paranoid and delusional projections,
he asked if I was on drugs again. My only response to that was, 
"Well you take your trip I'll take mine. Cause girls didn't fuck that good,  we just thought did".

Obviously, I would not even bother to explain the benefits across the chasm of the two roads we diverged. 

His plan was so simple. 
Still in my mind ,I thought I was limiting myself to chicks I knew. Of course I fucked a lot of young women when I was in my 40's. Problem was they were stupid. I like clever conversation too. I want a young body that is slutty and intelligent. Such a dehumanizing pig. No telling what this hard working, intelligent father and husband was thinking. He made a simple comment that turned into a dark, pervented rant from a guy who could no longer go back or forward in life, but remain a rat running in the wheel of his mind. 

" That's not asking too much is it, a tight bodied. Intelligent slut is it?"

Silence from across the void, once again he knew and I knew  I had gone too far from a good man and friend that  I had pushed too far away a long time ago. 

No comments: