By Scoundrel Ghost
Hey addiction counselor, push away from the dinner table once and awhile if you are going to be guiding me down the path.
Where was your god when daddy's dirty deeds and all his horrific sticky explorations started you down the holier than thou obsession for telling me about higher power?
Try a vegetable platter now and again.
You too M.D. ! Don't tell me I need to quit smoking, drinking and eat healthier , looking at me with your bloodshot eyes, rounder than you are tall as you write my Xanax prescription with your nicotine stained hands.
Maybe you should throw an IF in there for some credibility or theoretical discussion.
I need a walk the walk not a do as I say not as I do pontificating philosophizing motherfucker telling me what to do. I need a practitioner of method before I listen before I consider acting you actors.
"I know it's your job but that don't make it right."
John Cougar whatever Melloncamp Mother Fucker
No comments:
Post a Comment